Spray Adjuvants: Surfactants
Matrixx is a superior nonionic wetter/spreader/penetrant containing a blend of organo-silicone and nonionic co-surfactants. Matrixx provides rapid, uniform spray coverage on plants and leaf surfaces. It aids in translocation and plant uptake. Because of these abilities, Matrixx allows for lower water volumes and lower surfactant rates.
The crop protection industry has seen numerous advances during the past decade, especially in post-emergence technology. Nearly all post-emergence products rely on spray adjuvants to ensure proper contact with their target plant. However, spray adjuvant technology remained constant until the development of organo-modified siloxane chemistry. Matrixx is a product of this advanced technology that delivers wetting, spreading, and penetration properties superior to those of conventional surfactants. A unique combination of organo-silicone and other nonionic co-surfactants gives Matrixx its 100% active ingredient formulation.
- Delivers superior wetting, spreading, and penetration properties compared to conventional surfactants
- Provides rapid, uniform spray coverage on plants and leaf surfaces
- Aids in translocation and plant uptake
- Use with lower water volumes, and lower surfactant rates
- Gives 20 times the area of coverage than water alone when applied at 1 pint per 100 gallons of water
- For ground application, apply Matrixx at 1-2 pints per 100 gallons of water
- For aerial application, apply Matrixx at 1-2 ounces per acre
- Matrixx is designed for low water volumes (15 gallons of water per acre or less)