Advance Concentrate is a proprietary composition of natural carboxylic acids secreted by soil bacteria, fungi, and plant roots designed to enhance solubilization and uptake of plant nutrients. Advance Concentrate works by regulating microbial growth and function and by controlling the processes that enhance nutrient availability, uptake, and assimilation. Advance Concentrate will improve the availability of added phosphates and other nutrients as well as increase the availability of phosphorous and other nutrients already found in the soil. Advance Concentrate is not a plant food product. Advance Concentrate has the same technology as Advance, only in concentrated form with no starter carrier. Advance Concentrate may be added to any starter fertilizer program.
- Enhances solubilization and uptake of plant nutrients
- Improves the availability of added phosphates and other nutrients
- Increases the availability of phosphorous and other nutrients already found in the soil
- Comes in a concentrated form and works well with any starter fertilizer program
- Cotton: 8-10 ounces per acre in furrow, mixed with starter fertilizer, banded over the row or in 2 x 2 applications.
- Peanuts: 8-10 ounces per acre in furrow or banded over the row.
- Corn: 8-10 ounces per acre in furrow neat or mixed with starter fertilizer in furrow or in 2 x 2 banded applications.
- Vegetables: 8 -10 ounces per acre in furrow neat or with starter or 2 x 2 banded or use in drip solution.
- For Drip Lines: 1-2 pints per acre several times throughout season will dissolve mineral deposits.
- Advance Concentrate Label
- Safety Data Sheet
- Advance Concentrate Information Sheet
- Advance Equipment Program