Nutritionals: Impact Family of Products – Biological Stimulants
CarboMaxx is a highly concentrated product designed for direct field application, injection into irrigation systems, or addition to liquid fertilizers used as starter solutions. CarboMaxx contains materials that aid in the formation of soil particles and play a vital role in helping to build organic matter in soils. CarboMaxx contains natural humic acids and improves nutrition and yields in a wide variety of crops. CarboMaxx helps relieve plant stress whether it is applied as a soil amendment or mixed with fertilizer. Natural bio-stimulants found in CarboMaxx improve the availability of nutrients in the soil, particularly phosphorus and micronutrients. The soil’s nutrient-holding capacity is increased as well as water-holding capacity. The workability of problem soils is improved over time and weak areas in a field become less noticeable. CarboMaxx enhances any crop’s ability to absorb nutrients and resist stress, especially in marginal soils, resulting in faster growth and higher yields. CarboMaxx provides a soluble source of humus that improves the organic matter fraction of the soil.
Crop production is increased as the efficiency of N-P-K fertilizers is improved and micronutrients found in the soil are activated for plant use. CarboMaxx is an excellent additive for starter fertilizers, particularly when micronutrients such as zinc, manganese and iron are being applied. Tests show that plants grow faster and more robustly where CarboMaxx is used on sodic or calcareous soils or on soils low in organic matter.
- Plays a vital role in helping to build organic matter in soils
- Contains natural humic acids which help to improve nutrition and yields in a wide variety of crops
- Helps relieve plant stress
- Enhances any crop’s ability to absorb nutrients, resulting in faster growth and higher yields
- Improves the availability of nutrients in the soil, particularly phosphorus and micronutrients
- Increases the soil’s nutrient-holding and water-holding capacity
- Excellent additive for starter fertilizers, particularly when micronutrients such as zinc, manganese and iron are being applied
- Direct Application to Soil: 2-4 quarts per acre. CarboMaxx may be broadcast directly onto soil. Apply in a minimum of 15 gallons of water per acre. For best results, CarboMaxx should be incorporated. Do not apply in solutions containing sulfur.
- Addition to Starter Solutions: Add CarboMaxx to starter at 1%-2% of final solution. (1-2 gallons per 100 gallons of solution.) May be used in furrow, banded 2×2, or on top of row in addition to normal at-plant application.
- Injection or Drip Irrigation: Add CarboMaxx at a rate of 2-4 quarts per 100 gallons. Addition should be made several times during the growing season. Can be used as an additive to your normal drip fertigation schedule.
- For pot drenching: Use a 1% solution and enough solution to go through the soil (dripping at the bottom).
- For an established lawn: Apply 8 ounces per 1000 square feet as growth begins in the spring and then repeat the application early in the summer to reduce compaction, and improve soil tilth and water-holding capacity. Use a hose proportioner to apply, using plenty of water to incorporate the material into the soil, or spray it on and irrigate it with ½ inch of water.