Nutritionals: Impact Family of Products – Biological Stimulants
Impact F is an active biological complex for foliar application. Impact F is a natural crop health bio-stimulant that reinforces the benefits of existing fertilization and crop protection applications. The bio-stimulant properties of Impact F enhance physiological capabilities within the plant including root development, carbon fixation, disease resistance, flowering, fruit set, and other desirable characteristics.
Impact F is water soluble and available to the plant through active absorption by the leaf surface. After absorption, Impact F is systemically distributed throughout the plant. The resulting action can produce substantial increase in crop production and greatly enhance crop quality. Impact F has a beneficial effect on the plant root system resulting in increased root efficiency. Because of this benefit, it is recommended that first foliar applications be made at early plant growth stage. Impact F supports overall crop health and balanced plant growth.
- A natural crop health bio-stimulant designed for foliar application
- Reinforces the benefits of existing fertilization and crop protection applications
- Enhances physiological capabilities within the plant including root development, carbon fixation, disease resistance, flowering, fruit set, and other desirable characteristics
- Can produce substantial increase in crop production and enhance crop quality
- Increases plant root system efficiency
- Supports overall crop health and balanced plant growth
- Apply at 1- 2 quarts per acre
- Designed as a follow-up foliar application to Impact S
- Should be applied 3 weeks after plant emergence then again at early fruiting
- Can be mixed with liquid fertilizers, micronutrients, fungicides, insecticides and herbicides
- Can be applied through drip irrigation.
- Impact F Label
- Safety Data Sheet
- Impact Information Sheet
- Impact Cotton Information Sheet
- Impact F Tobacco Program Recommendations
- Impact Tobacco Information Sheet