NutriSol 10% Calcium is a formulation designed for use in soil and foliar applications on crops requiring calcium. It contains a natural organic carrier and is free of chlorides and ammonium (NH4). It may be applied in foliar applications to growing crops alone or with pesticides and may also be applied directly to soil alone or with pesticides or herbicides. NutriSol 10% Calcium may be used in drip irrigation systems and is compatible with most water-dispersed pesticides. It may be applied by conventional, low-volume or air application and is recommended for all field, row and vegetable crops.
Calcium provides for normal transport and retention of other elements and strength in the plant. Calcium counteracts the effect of alkali salts and organic acids within the plant and exists in a delicate balance with magnesium and potassium. Calcium is essential for plant cell wall structure and produces thicker leaves and fruit structures which leads to better quality and grades. NutriSol 10% Calcium is totally and immediately available to the plant.
- For use on crops requiring calcium
- An essential element for strong cell wall structure in plants
- Produces thicker leaves and fruit structures which leads to better quality and grades
- Totally and immediately available to the plant.
- Versatile soil and foliar application methods
- Compatible with most water-dispersed pesticides
- Apply 1-3 gallons per acre
- Crops: Row Crops, Vegetable Crops and Tobacco
- Each gallon contains 1.2 lbs. of actual calcium
- For tobacco, apply 2 quarts of calcium 10% with each Kleen-Tac ’85’ application, with each Check MH application and with Prime Plus application