NutriSol 10% Molybdenum is recommended to prevent and correct molybdenum deficiencies of field, row, vegetable, fruit, tree, vine, legume and forage crops. It may be applied in foliar applications to growing crops alone or with crop protection products. It may also be applied directly to soil, alone or with crop protection and/or liquid fertilizer materials. NutriSol 10% Molybdenum may be used in drip irrigation systems and is compatible with most water-dispersed pesticides. It may be applied by conventional, low-volume or air application and is recommended for all field, row and vegetable crops.
Molybdenum functions largely in the enzyme systems of nitrogen fixation and nitrate reduction. Plants that cannot fix adequate nitrogen or incorporate nitrate into their metabolic system because of inadequate molybdenum may become nitrogen deficient. Molybdenum is essential for nitrogen fixation, is required for the synthesis and activity of the enzyme nitrate reductase (reduces nitrates to ammonium in the plant), is involved in electron transport in plant metabolism and is linked to organically bound phosphorous uptake in plants.
NOTE: Molybdenum can be toxic to plants. Make sure your soil indicates the need for additional molybdenum prior to application. The application of molybdenum may result in forage crops containing levels of Molybdenum (Mo) which are toxic to ruminant animals.
- For use on crops requiring Molybdenum
- Functions largely in enzyme systems of nitrogen fixation and nitrate reduction
- Compatible with most nutritional and crop protection products
- Versatile soil and foliar application methods
- Apply 2-5 ounces per acre
- Crops: Soybeans, canola, alfalfa, cole crops, melons, peas, tomatoes, cucurbits, and others
- Each ounce supplies .008 lbs of actual Molybdenum (Mo) (1 pint supplies 0.125 lbs No)
- Can be used in seed treatment