NutriSol 8% Manganese is a formulation designed for use in soil and foliar applications on crops requiring manganese. It may be applied in foliar applications to growing crops alone or with pesticides, and may also be applied directly to soil alone or with pesticides or herbicides. NutriSol 8% Manganese may be used in drip irrigation systems and is compatible with most water-dispersed pesticides. It may be applied by conventional, low-volume or air application and is recommended for all field, row and vegetable crops.
Manganese aids in chlorophyll formation and serves as a catalyst in enzyme reactions, such as breakdown of carbohydrates, formation of vitamins and nitrogen transformation. Manganese also activates certain phosphate-transferring enzymes, which in turn affect many metabolic processes. Manganese is used in photosynthesis and in nitrogen metabolism activation. Derived from manganese sulfate.
- For use on crops requiring manganese
- An essential trace element used in photosynthesis and in nitrogen metabolism activation
- Versatile soil and foliar application methods
- Compatible with most water-dispersed pesticides
- Apply 1-3 quarts per acre
- Crops: Tobacco, Soybeans, Corn, Cotton, Peanuts, Small Grains, Vegetable Crops
- Each quart contains 0.21 lbs. of actual manganese
- Each quart also supplies 0.12 lbs. of sulfur