Tobacco Sucker Controls: Contact
Green Tac is a contact sucker control material made from natural source active ingredients. Like Kleen-Tac ’85’, it is a carefully balanced combination of active ingredients, emulsifiers and wetting agents to be used for the control of sucker growth on Burley, Flue-Cured, Dark, Maryland, and Cigar Tobacco. The concentrated product is diluted with water to form a creamy emulsion which is then applied as a course spray. Green Tac is a contact sucker control material and is effective only when it comes in direct contact with suckers. The emulsion should be applied so that maximum contact is made with the suckers.
- Made from natural source active ingredients
- Carefully balanced combination of natural active ingredients, emulsifiers and wetting agents formulated for excellent sucker control and crop safety
- Effective when it comes in direct contact with suckers
- Start at 30%-40% button stage. Apply Green Tac at a 4% concentration
(4% concentration = 2 gallons Green Tac in 48 gallons of water).
- Apply Green Tac every 3-5 days at a 5% concentration until tip leaves reach adequate size for a systemic application (Tip leaves 16-18 inches)
(5% concentration = 2.5 gallons Green Tac in 47.5 gallons water).
- Green Tac Label
- Safety Data Sheet
- 2016 Tobacco Sucker Control Program
- Improve Tobacco Sucker Control with Matrixx