Yield loss due to early weed competition is well documented and can range anywhere between 5% and 50%. Give your crop the early advantage and reduce weed competition with the right burndown/residual program.
To enhance herbicide performance and improve application characteristics, Spectrum is the top choice adjuvant to use in your burndown/residual program. Spectrum efficiently and effectively gets the herbicide to its target and keeps it there longer.
Spectrum contains a blend of:
- highly refined methylated seed oils that provide superior coverage, penetration and retention properties
- a two phase organo-silicone surfactant system that optimizes spreading and translocation properties
- premium emulsifiers that ensure compatibility with a wide array of materials and even distribution in the field
To achieve optimal performance with your burndown/residual program, use Spectrum to gain these advantages:
- Uniform droplet size to ensure deposition and coverage
- Better penetration of weed
- Faster herbicide action on weeds, even in cooler weather
- Better control of hard to kill weeds including ryegrass, morning glory, lambsquarter, and marestail
- Coats soil evenly and gives a “blanket of protection”
- Moves into soil profile to give deeper protected zone
- Holds herbicide in soil profile longer
Visit our Spectrum product page for more information and application guidelines.