Spray Adjuvants: Utility Products
Co-Mix is a spray tank additive compatibility agent that is directly added to liquid fertilizer where simultaneous application of liquid fertilizer and crop protection products is desired. Co-Mix may also be used when vegetable oil, solvent-based products or water are mixed with pesticides, or when two or more pesticides are applied as a tank mix. Co-Mix will provide improved stability of the spray application mixture. Co-Mix improves suspension properties for suspension concentrates.
- Improves the compatibility of fertilizers and pesticides in tank mixtures
- Improves stability of the spray application mixture
- Improves suspension properties for suspension concentrates
- Aids in keeping tanks, hoses and strainers clean and free from pesticide residue buildup
- Apply 1-2 quarts per 100 gallons of water
- Can be used in tank cleaning operations at 1 gallon per 100 gallons of water