Breakthroughs in technology and agronomic science are coming at a rapid pace, presenting growers exciting opportunities to increase their productivity, efficiency and profits. This also means constantly increasing choices for growers in a complex environment.
At Coastal AgroBusiness, it’s our job to stay on top of the latest practices and products to help our customers make the best choices. Coastal makes decision-making easy and offers value to the grower because:
We are a reliable source of knowledge and experience.
- Our sales team knows production agriculture. We understand the growers’ crops, fields, needs and business.
- Our sales team is backed by a team of specialists who are experts in each of our lines of business. Our team is dedicated to product research, testing and training, and to developing solutions that solve the problems facing growers.
“Coastal is an excellent advisor… very, very knowledgeable.”
We adapt readily and respond quickly.
- We react quickly to local changes in weather, pest, weed and disease conditions that affect crop production, and we have the know-how to recommend effective treatment plans.
- With our extensive transportation capabilities, we deliver promptly to farming operations.
“Our farming operation includes a mix of grains, cotton, and high-value vegetable crops. We rely on Coastal AgroBusiness to provide us with innovative and unique solutions to our fertility, crop protection, and application challenges. The Coastal line of Advance products used in conjunction with a custom blended in-furrow starter has helped us achieve uniform emergence and improved early vigor in many of our small seeded and salt sensitive crops. Their knowledgeable staff continues to exceed our high expectations for customer service.”
Alligator River Growers
We anticipate growers’ needs.
- We are constantly looking ahead – to new products, improved farming practices and potential impacts to growing conditions in our area – so that we are always ready to give expert advice.
- To ensure prompt and reliable service, we maintain fully stocked inventories of agricultural products and parts. Our customers get what they need when they need it.
We are responsible.
- Growers can rely on us to give them instruction on the safe and efficient use of products, which not only saves them money but also protects the environment.
“I look at Coastal as being an integral part of making my future in the apple business profitable.”
Henderson County, NC
We offer solutions.
- Our wide range of comprehensive solutions brings value to our customers not only by helping them maximize yields but also by saving them time, money and resources.