Nutritionals: Foliar Fertilizer Solutions
Co-Phite potassium phosphate fertilizer is a soil and fertilizer additive to enhance nutrient availability. Co-Phite can be beneficial to plant growth, including root development, flowering, and transplant establishment. Co-Phite is intended to be used as a supplement to a well-balanced fertilizer treatment program. It is not intended to be a substitute for sound soil fertilization and conventional cultural practices.
- Beneficial to plant growth, including root development, flowering, and transplant establishment.
- Stimulates plant health during periods of stress.
- As a soil application to annual crops, a lesser response from the initial crop, with a corresponding superior response from succeeding crops, may be observed.
- For use on vegetable crops, field crops, permanent crops, turf, ornamentals, nursery, landscape and golf courses.
- May be applied through various application equipment and techniques, including air, ground, and conventional sprayers.
- Thorough coverage of foliage is necessary for best results when used as a foliar treatment.
- Avoid foliar application under extremes of climate, e.g. rapid drying conditions, extremely slow drying conditions, frost, rain, or
when frost or rain are anticipated.
- Placement close to seeds or root zones may be injurious to crops. The effect may be aggravated by a soil pH below 6.5.
- Refer to label for use rates.