Nutritionals: NutriSol Family of Products – Foliar Nutrients
NutriSol Micro 581 is a formulation designed for use on crops requiring a balanced fertility program requiring trace elements. The trace element package contained in Micro 581 is a uniquely complex nutrition supplement system that contains penetrants and translocation aids designed to enable the nutrients to move more easily into the plant.
Micro 581 contains: Boron (B), 0.20% Iron (Fe) 0.30%, Manganese (Mn) 3.20%, Zinc (Zn) 2.10% and Molybdenum (Mo) 0.01%M.
- Good for crops that need a balanced fertility program requiring trace elements
- Fast and dependable solution for healthier, higher-yielding crops.
- Contains penetrants and translocation aids that enable the nutrients to move more easily into the plant
- Apply at 1-2 quarts per acre
- Crops: Soybeans, peanuts, cotton, wheat, corn and select vegetable crops
- Micro 581 is compatible with Roundup Brand and all other glyphosate brands
- When tank mixing with glyphosate products, mix in this order: (1) water, (2) AMS Plus, (3) Glyphosate and other chemicals, (4) Micro 581
(Do not mix neat Micro 581 and neat glyphosate products directly)
- The use of AMS Plus is recommended for compatibility with herbicides
- When tank mixing with glyphosate, apply to Roundup resistant crops only