Coastal Nurse Trailers are available with a 1,000 gallon black, high density polyethylene (HDPE) tank. Tanks include molded baffles and legs, and are attached to the frame with metal hoops. Either 1 ½” or 2” plumbing to a 4 HP gasoline engine pump and quick connect fittings allow for fast transfer. Mix-n-Fill tanks are optional.
Variable height pin or ball hitch with NC DOT specification safety chains, 2-weight rated electric brake axles, lights and wiring allow for safe highway travel. The highway tread or ribbed implement tires of your choice are covered by 2” x 12” x 12′ fender boards. Extra heavy duty construction provides for many years of use.
- UV protected high density polyethylene (HDPE) tanks with Viton® gaskets
- Extra heavy duty construction
- Molded baffles
- 4-HP gasoline engine
- Quick connect fittings
- Electric brake axles
- Lights and wiring
- Fender boards
- 4-HP motor
- 15 or 35 gallon mix-n-fill
- Container rack on fender boards
- Highway tread or ribbed implement tires