Spray Adjuvants: Utility Products
ISOLATE is a non-AMS water conditioning agent designed to enhance the performance of crop protection products affected by hard water and other water quality issues. ISOLATE can positively affect crop protection spray applications and efficacy. ISOLATE does not replace the need for additional adjuvants/surfactants in the spray tank. Additional adjuvants may be needed to achieve optimum crop protection performance. The sequestrants, chelating agents and other conditioning agents contained in ISOLATE do not affect the pH of the spray solution and therefore are compatible with sulfonyl urea herbicides and other crop protection products which are sensitive to reduced pH.
ISOLATE should be added to the water first to treat the water prior to the addition of crop protection products.
- Non-AMS Water conditioner
- Sequesters hard water ions that negatively affect spray applications
- Highly concentrated and effective formulation
- Rate can be adjusted based on degree of water hardness
- Formulation compatible with most crop protection products
- Low use rate
- Sequesters hard water ions without changing pH
- Enhances performance of crop protection products affected by hard water
- Can be used with crop protection products that restrict the use of AMS
- No mixing issues
Ground: Apply at the rate of 1 to 4 pints per 100 gallons of spray (0.125 – 0.50% v/v)
Aerial: Use 2 to 4 pints per 100 gallons of spray (0.25% – 0.50%)
Water Conditioning: Use 1 to 5 pints per 100 gallons of water as a general use water conditioning agent for hard water sequestering. Higher use rates are required for higher degrees of hardness. The following chart is a general guide based on degree of hard water:
Refer to product label for use and mixing instructions.