Nutritionals: Advance Family of Products – Plant Growth Enhancers
Advance is a plant growth enhancer containing a blend of highly refined nutrients and natural carboxylic acids secreted by soil bacteria, fungi, and plant roots to enhance solubilization and uptake of plant nutrients. Advance is a Ready To Use (RTU) product containing a clean 6-24-6 starter fertilizer and micronutrient package. Advance offers growers the chance to maximize yield potential from their crop by enhancing early season plant growth and root development. Advance gives young crop seedlings a boost of important nutrients for a strong start. Advance is used in a variety of soil applications to aid early season plant development.
- Enhances solubilization and uptake of plant nutrients
- Ready to Use product containing a clean 6-24-6 starter fertilizer and micronutrient package
- Maximizes yield potential by enhancing early season plant growth and root development
- Gives young crop seedlings a boost of important nutrients for a strong start
- Faster start, even in cool conditions
- Less stress from early season insects like thrips in cotton
- Earlier fruit set and maturity
- Improved moisture uptake so plants are better conditioned to handle drought and other stresses
- Faster root development on greenhouse transplants
- Stronger roots absorb more soil nutrients
- Used in a variety of soil applications
- Apply at the rate of 1-2 quarts per acre in corn, cotton, peanuts and soybeans in furrow or with starter fertilizer.
- Apply at 2-3 quarts per acre in tobacco transplant water.
- Vegetable applications can be made at transplant at 2-3 quarts per acre or in furrow at 1-2 quarts per acre.