Early nutrient deficiencies negatively affect the growth and development of your crop and rob it of its highest yield potential. The best way to avoid nutrient deficiencies is to proactively supply your crop with needed nutrients before any symptoms become visible. The most critical times to apply supplemental nutrients are during the transition from vegetative to reproductive growth stages, during periods of great growth activity, and, if necessary, when deficiency symptoms are present.
When a boost in nitrogen, potassium and/or sulfur levels is needed, Coastal’s Quantum SDS is the product of choice to promote uniform growth and strong healthy plants.Quantum SDS nutritional products are clear chloride-free plant nutrient solutions utilizing a patented steady-delivery urea polymer-based technology that delivers nutrients to the plants over a 60 to 90 day period.
Quantum SDS is available in a variety of analysis, designed to meet any need for most crops. Quantum SDS is compatible with many crop protection products, and can be applied by ground or air, through drip or overhead fertigation.
Whether conditions are hot and dry, or very wet, Quantum SDS boosts resistance to stress by supplying nutrients at critical times over an 8 to 12 week period.
Why Quantum SDS?
- Excellent way to boost sulfur and potassium levels
- Promotes uniform growth and strong healthy plants
- Available in a variety of analysis to meet any need for most crops
- Foliar nutrients are more efficient than soil applied nutrients (from 3 to 6 times more efficient)
- Low burn potential
- Compatible with nitrogen solutions (32%, 30%, 24S, etc.)
- Compatible with Manganese, Copper, Boron, and other micronutrient applications
- May be applied by drip, sprinkler, or flood irrigation
- Steady delivery of nutrients to plants over a 60 to 90 day period
- Nutrients are water soluble and readily available to the plant
- Nitrogen source facilitates uptake of other nutrients
- Contains a stable form of nitrogen that resists leaching and has reduced volatility
- Excellent stability and compatible with a wide variety of materials
- Boosts resistance to environmental stress