Weeds don’t take time off…Neither can you!
The battle of weed control is a numbers game. Reduce the weeds and eliminate the seed to win the war. This has to be a year-round battle because weeds do not take time off.
Click HERE to see before and after burndown photos.
A Post Harvest Burndown is effective behind any crop harvested prior to heavy frost. It:
- Reduces seed bank in the following crop
- Reduces weed population in the next crop
- Helps fight resistance
- Makes weed management easier and less costly
Keys to Successful Post Harvest Burndown:
- Be timely after harvest
- Use a good burn down material
- Add a residual or come back in late fall with residual material
- Use Spectrum in your burndown program to improve soil penetration, coverage and retention
Cleaner Fields Improve Yields.