Yield loss due to early weed competition is well documented and can range anywhere between 5% and 50%. Give your crop the early advantage and reduce weed competition with the right burndown/residual program.
To enhance herbicide performance and improve application characteristics, Spectrum is the top choice adjuvant to use in your burndown/residual program. Spectrum efficiently and effectively gets the herbicide to its target and keeps it there longer.
The characteristics that make Spectrum an excellent adjuvant on plant and leaf surfaces also make it the adjuvant of choice for residual herbicide treatments in the soil.
Spectrum contains a blend of:
- highly refined methylated seed oils that provide superior coverage, penetration and retention properties
- a two phase organo-silicone surfactant system that optimizes spreading and translocation properties
- premium emulsifiers that ensure compatibility with a wide array of materials and even distribution in the field
To achieve optimal performance with your burndown/residual program, use Spectrum to gain these advantages:
- Uniform droplet size to ensure deposition and coverage
- Better penetration of weed
- Faster herbicide action on weeds, even in cooler weather
- Better control of hard to kill weeds including ryegrass, morning glory, lambsquarter, and marestail
- Coats soil evenly and gives a “blanket of protection”
- Moves into soil profile to give deeper protected zone
- Holds herbicide in soil profile longer
Visit our Spectrum product page for more information and application guidelines.