Start clean and stay clean this spring with the right herbicides for both contact and residual control and with Coastal’s Spectrum to ensure good coverage, penetration and retention, even in less than ideal conditions. To reduce drift and get more of the active ingredient to the target, also use Coastal’s Drift-X in the tank-mix.
Why is Spectrum essential for your herbicide application and how does it work?
- Highly refined methylated seed oils that provide superior coverage, penetration and retention properties
- A two phase organo-silicone surfactant system that optimizes spreading and translocation properties
- Premium emulsifiers that ensure compatibility with a wide array of materials and even distribution in the field
Spectrum can provide 8 times the coverage of water alone.
Spectrum’s Burndown Benefits:
- Uniform droplet size to ensure deposition and coverage
- Better penetration of weed
- Improves herbicide performance on weeds, even in cooler weather
- Better control of hard to kill weeds including ryegrass, morning glory, lambsquarter, and marestail
Spectrum’s Residual Benefits:
- Coats soil evenly and gives a “blanket of protection”
- Moves into soil profile to give deeper protected zone
- Holds herbicide in soil profile longer
Visit our Spectrum product page for more information and application guidelines.